CD burning software for high speed recording
Photo Backup is one of the most modern, complete and reliable CD and DVD
burning software available.
Burning can be done in the background of other tasks, including
Internet browsing, email and word processing.
No more need to manually select files and burn. Now, you can burn
CDs automatically. Just select which folders you want to burn and
click BACKUP - the rest is done automatically!
Supported burner drives
All CD and DVD burning drives are supported,
- Original drives
- OEM drives
- Internal CD and DVD burner drives (IDE/EIDE/SCSI)
- External USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and Firewire CD and DVD burner drives
Any type of recordable media can be used:
Lowest cost solution for digital archiving
- CD-RW: Re-writeable media for making temporary backup - can
be used to make duplicates of your files on other computers
- DVD-R / DVD+R: The most popular and cost effective media for
high capacity media
- DVD-RW / DVD+RW / DVD-RAM: Re-writeable high capacity backup,
ideal for making duplicates of gigabytes of data
CD and DVD burning
|CD and DVD burning is done at very low
CPU overhead. This allows other CPU intensive programs to run
in the background. For example, burning CDs at x40 speed on
Celeron 1.7GHz requires less then 10% CPU overhead.
To take full advantage of high performance drives, burning is
done using DMA mode.
BURN-proof (Underrun protection) and OPC are used as default
options to guarantee reliable burning.
Non-standard file names
Files and directories can be restored from the backup exactly,
with complete names and attributes. Both standard ASCII and international
file and directory names are supported on all Windows platforms.
All files, with arbitrary names (including names, which exceed Joliet
naming limitations) are recorded and can be restored with their
original names and attributes.
Utilities needed to maintain archives on CDs/DVDs are all included:
- CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM quick and full erase
- Free disk space reports for all media types
- Verification of written data, both automatically after burning
and manually at any time later
- Synchronization between the hard drive and the archive
- Automatic scheduling according to time or new files
By default, multisession burning is enabled. When CDs are full
they are automatically finalized. For incremental backup, only sessions
are finalized so that archiving can be done whenever there are new
a digital camera, CD or DVD
burner, but no backup for digital photos?
NEED Photo Backup - click here for FREE trial