Organize digital photos in albums
|No matter which
digital camera you have, Photo Backup can be your digital photo
Photo organizing is simple and easy. In one click you can
create albums and move photos between albums.
- Simple and intuitive photo organizer
- Create virtual photo albums
- Quickly locate photos using flexible browsing
- Burn print CDs in minutes
1) Arrange photos for fast browsing
Don't remember exactly
where a photo is? No problem - browse and search the way you want.
With a single click, you can change the file arrangement in the
browser between Windows' folders, archive CDs, time or virtual albums.
- Folder view lets you browse according
to Windows folders (standard browsing)
- CD view lets you browse according to
the archive discs
- In time view files are arranged by year,
month and day
- Album view arranges files according to
Changing views is done instantly in a single
2) Organize photos in albums
Create as many albums as you need to organize you digital photos.
Every file can belong to as many albums as you want. Albums offer
a convenient way for organizing digital photos. Instead of creating
folders and moving files, you can associate files to virtual albums.
albums don't create any system folders, and when files move in and
out of albums the hard drive isn't modified. Also, albums data base
doesn't break even if you move files between folders.
3) Collect photo to a print CD
There's no more need to copy files, edit them and manually burn
You can use albums to collect photos and automatically burn a print
CD. Just select an album with the photos you want to print, and
click PRINT CD. An adjusted version of each photo will be generated
and copied to CD. This includes automatically rotating and cropping
(according to your editting).